The Intensive Spanish Summer Course in A Coruña is ideal for those students who want to have a complete and authentic view of the Spanish and Galician culture. Students will immerse in our local culture, celebrations and traditions.
In our Intensive Spanish Summer Course, Spanish classes are taught from mid-June to the end of August. During the summer, the streets of A Coruña are filled with musical performances, fairs, exhibitions and fireworks on the beach. There are various leisure activities for all ages and free concerts by outstanding artists and bands from the national and international scene
The Intensive Spanish Summer Course is a perfect opportunity to combine Spanish classes with different cultural and social activities, cooking workshops or watersports (surfing).
At the end of the course the student will receive a certificate of attendance and achievement.
- Levels: A1 – C2
- Length: From one week
- Small group classes: 3 to 6 students*
- 20 lessons of 45 minutes
- Price: From 170 €/week
- Dates: June, July and August (see calendar).
There are numerous accommodation options in the city of A Coruña:
- Accommodation in a family home with breakfast: from €40/ night
- Hotels in A Coruña: from €50/night
- Student residence: from €30/night
- Booking administration fee: €45 (see conditions)